13th May 2011, 06:12 PM
pinkjinu

Is it true that there is more study in Science than Commerce?

hiee...i hav cmpleted my tenth !
actually m interested in biotechnology i.e science bt many of dem say dat der is a lot to study in science as compared to commerce ? is it true ?
i also lyk maths so many suggest to go fr commerce
m really confused wht to do ?
plzz help.....

1st June 2011, 11:38 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it true that there is more study in Science than Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkjinu View Post
actually m interested in biotechnology i.e science bt many of dem say dat der is a lot to study in science as compared to commerce ? is it true ?
plzz help.....
hello bro !

Its not important what others suggest about your options what is important in what you are interested so do as per your interest

all the suggestions are not to make you confuse just to make you aware of available options you have to choose best among them and succeed in it.

ohk as per your suggestors science and commerce are not only the options for you there are lot more options for you.

go through all and pick a best and appropriate option for your career

not more study in science and less in commerce all these are myths

just they will have according to their requirements if a interested candidate of science can study a unit in 3 hours but whereas in the case of non interested candidates may definitely take up a day for completing the same

so length of syllabus is not a matter at all.
but go to a good career counsellor if you are still confused and inquire about each and every option available for you

and then select a good option this is a good way to select the career option

all the best

~A~
1st June 2011, 11:55 AM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Is it true that there is more study in Science than Commerce?

dear friend,

dont listen to others...it's you who have to decide that which subject you like the most ......so make this decision yourself and opt for the best stream ....and according to me you should opt for science stream because it includes maths also which you like.............

GOOD LUCK
1st June 2011, 12:26 PM
k.laxmi patnaik

Default Re: Is it true that there is more study in Science than Commerce?

no people speak many things but studies are always the same so whether it may be commerce or arts or science nothing is superior and inferior
1st June 2011, 12:52 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi,
actually one thing i say you that what you decide in your mind that is right.
you do not go through any one talk.
your interest is the best option for anything.
So you do science after you admission in a good biotechnology institution......

bst of luck for your future.........
1st June 2011, 12:59 PM
pooja bhartii

There is equal weightage of study in all the subjects. All that matter is your interest in that subject.
Well, while comparing science and commerce, science includes physics, chemistry and maths in which you have to study thorough books other than prescribed Ncert for further various competition while commerce includes accounts like subject in which you have to practice more. so it totally based upon your interest.
if you are interested in mathematics then you must go for commerce.
1st June 2011, 03:36 PM
nipungupta

Well being a commerce student and my sister being a science student i can tell that commerce is far more easy and less time consuming then science.Man-o-Man i see her studying all day along as she is attending classes for her entrance exam.In commerce we never have to put our brains so early in such high level studies.

My opinion would be that you should opt. for commerce if you don't wanna see yourself covered up with books 15 out of 24 hrs a day. If you like maths then go for commerce with maths(Math is almost the same in both field).Commerce while being easy paves path for many professional courses with wonderful payouts.

So best of luck for choosing.
1st June 2011, 06:59 PM
sanjusabu

Yes I think that Science is tougher than commerce and need more labour to do better than commerce. following are the reasons why I am saying this :-

1) First of all, Science need more realistic approach than commerce as it is related to lab experiments and realisations.

2) Science is invented in a daily basis and modern technologies are invented day by day. So, it really need more and more study to accompany with those inventions and relate study to those things.

3) It is tougher to gain a better knowledge in science subjects and relate it to the practical field.

4) Science needs more and more brilliance to solve numericals and problems than commerce.

So, those above reasons are responsible for judging science is tougher than commerce.
1st June 2011, 07:39 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
I think what you heard is true. You need to study a lot in science when compared to commerce stream. But science is a subject we read from the 1st std. So when we grow big science also advances. But when we take commerce stream we are just in start and we learn basics. So it will be easier than advanced science.
1st June 2011, 09:17 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Science offers the best scope for higher education

the best thing about science is that it keeps almost all the

possibilities open for you, just like a 10th standard student.

further do not listen to such stupid talks as 'science is a lot to study"

even if its true its a good thing, i would suggest you to change your present company as

this is not a progressive attitude.

you must go for science only as it is the best stream and also it interests you.
2nd June 2011, 01:28 AM
salman12

Miss,

it is true that there is more study in science than Commerce, but
you have option to do directly that what do you want to do so
you have to scored nice in your previous class .so you will get of-
fer to do that in which you are interested, by this you can learn
Commerce easily.

thank you.

[visit again]
2nd June 2011, 03:27 AM
sayalihande

" Hi,
I am Sayali. I done 12 from science stream. I also very interested in maths. The maths subjects(specially maths of science stream) is very useful for further studies also.

You are interested in maths & biology then choose Science stream. Our career is depend on our interest.

It is true that a lot of study, hard work is require for science stream as compare to commerce. But there is also lot of chances to pass and score more because of practical exam of each subject (including maths). Practical exam will be held in own college only. There is more chances to score more. These options are not available for commerce stream.

So I suggest you choose Science stream. All the best."
2nd June 2011, 04:01 PM
pratvarsh

It is wrong to say that Science is subject of high study in comparison to commerce because both field are different in the approach of study !

Science is for one who had high logical and reasoning power as well as for the person who doesn't believe on eyes but on mind so that he/she can found the answers for the questions on things happening on the surroundings!
Means science is for the person whose mind is mostly/always struck by the questions on/related to things happening around it like environment-surroundings.

For the person who had the power of fast learning , good calculating power, and can accept what is going around (without knowing any single the reason for it) then for that person the commerce is best.
Means for the person who had Good acceptability power then he should choose commerce.

Also, note that not anything is difficult to study whether is it more or not. It's all depends on the person's ability and it's interest.

So, consider you interest and ability for the choice for the career.

If you found that you can't do better in both of these subjects related field then don't be depressed as in today's world their are many options which can also be consider as good career.
2nd June 2011, 07:42 PM
frooty.scooty

No,It can be based on your interest.

You can't depend on the others interest.

Here you have any doubts on these two options,then you will go for other option.

so finally its your interest.
choose right option.

All the best.
3rd June 2011, 12:33 AM
isha rawat khan

Hi friend ,cöngratulation for passing tenth class.you are confused about your stream and but i suggest you must not to be afraid of syllabus of a subject but you should go by your interest and also think about career opportunities in that field .As you are interested in biotech ,i would like to tell you there are not great opportunities in this field in India ,salary package is quite low in short input is more and output is less. But if you like than you can opt for physics ,chemistry as these are well developed in india and are more promising. Moreover science is logical so you need not to mug up everything and everything read in daily classes can be easily observed in envirnoment and that will enhance your interest .By taking science there is wide career opportunities such as you can go for research, civil service ,engineering,defense e.t.c.
6th June 2011, 10:23 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Yes friend science is conceptual subject comparison than commerce but
believe me Science is very interesting subject and very large field
so You will get many opportunity after +2
commerce is easy too pass but, after +2 you have very few field to walk
so i suggest you go for science ...
prepare for engineering ....
take care of maths ..
good luck
14th June 2011, 07:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

One should understand their own capabilities and find a career that suits for them. Science and Commerce, both are good streams. If you are interested in science, then go for biotechnology. A variety of job options and higher studies are there in science and commerce. Don’t give importance in syllabus. If you feel comfortable in a subject, the syllabus won’t be a barrier for pursing the knowledge.
18th June 2011, 12:23 AM
sachin6

Ya it is true. Science is tough than any other group in 12th or intermediate.
18th June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I've passed my 10th with 82% n Im confused that wat I shuld tke in 11th? Im want to go for CA but I've heard people saying tht it is very tough than MBBS. Pls help me
21st June 2011, 06:06 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
plzz help.....
Dear Friend,

Please give priority to your interest and choice. Do not worry about others.
Both stream are better and good for settlement in future.

Now it is up you which you decide. All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
8th November 2011, 05:27 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

actually one thing i say you that what you decide in your mind that is right.
you do not go through any one talk.
your interest is the best option for anything.
So you do science after you admission in a good biotechnology institution......
12th November 2011, 01:19 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
Its not important what others suggest about your options what is important in what you are interested so do as per your interest

all the suggestions are not to make you confuse just to make you aware of available options you have to choose best among them and succeed in it.

ohk as per your suggestors science and commerce are not only the options for you there are lot more options for you.

just they will have according to their requirements if a interested candidate of science can study a unit in 3 hours but whereas in the case of non interested candidates may definitely take up a day for completing the same

but go to a good career counsellor if you are still confused and inquire about each and every option available for you

thanks
12th November 2011, 01:21 PM
dravid999

hi dear,

thanks
13th November 2011, 02:00 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

Thanks
6th January 2012, 03:08 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
plzz help.....
HI,
You do what you want to think what other think. Success is not depend on what other think. Success is depend on your determination and your Interest.

There is nothing is impossible if you work hard and keep trying you will defiantly get success.

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?