23rd December 2010, 08:38 PM
sehalisane

Do we get stipend in Indian B.Schools? If yes then on what basis? Any percentage required to get the stipend?

I would like to know whether we get stipend for B-schools in India.And if we get on what basis we get it?Do we need any particular percentage in education to get stipend?please send me the reply..

23rd March 2011, 02:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we get stipend in Indian B.Schools? If yes then on what basis? Any percentage required to get the stipend?

Stipend in any institute will normally depend on the score in qualifying exam. However MBA institutes donot provide stipend. Candidates will need to do a minimum of 2months internship program. They will receive a stipend during this period generally. If you have financial constraints you could go in for scholarship or take a loan from the bank.
10th May 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we get stipend in Indian B.Schools? If yes then on what basis? Any percentage required to get the stipend?

sir this is rajesh... sir i got rank in gpat2010..and also i have got pharmacuetics in hyderabad.... fisrt sem is over sir in m.pharmacy....my question is that stipend is already released to my clg sir... bt my clg management willnt giving stipend to students sir... please once tell me sirstipend is released or nt to my clg? if any perticular site to check weather stipend released or nt....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?