4th August 2016, 02:42 PM
minualex

Under which category should I apply in Central Government exams if OEC category is not available in most of the central governemnt exams?

Hi, I am from Kerala and here I belong to OEC (Other Eligible Community) category. All exams that comes under Kerala psc have category option of Sc/St/OEC. But when it comes to central government exams,bank exams and gate there is no such options. Here I had received educational scholarships and reservation which belongs to sc/st ( not as much as them). So I am really confused to apply in which category. Please clarify my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. Shaikhs falls under OBC category? BC-E certificate holder can apply as OBC category in central government jobs?
  2. Maximum age limit to apply for Central Government jobs under OBC category?
  3. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment?
  4. How to get a job after passing BSc Maths with 93%?
  5. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  6. How to get a central certificate to apply for central government job? -- [New]
  7. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  8. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  9. Central Government posts and their exams
  10. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age?
  11. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  13. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  14. How to prepare for central government exams? I'm a Kannada medium student
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. Does Lingayath and Veerashaiva comes under OBC category in Central Government list?
  17. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to central and state government services exams after completion of B.Sc Graduation course?
19th October 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Under which category should I apply in Central Government exams if OEC category is not available in most of the central governemnt exams?

Sir whether OEC can comes under OBC category while applying for bank exams? Please reply sir
2nd May 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Under which category should I apply in Central Government exams if OEC category is not available in most of the central governemnt exams?

Sir, I belong to OEC category. OEC category is not available when we apply in central government exams. So under which category should i apply in central government exams if OECis not available?Please reply sir.
2nd December 2017, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am from Kerala and here I belong to OEC (Other Eligible Community) category. All exams that comes under Kerala psc have category option of Sc/St/OEC. But when it comes to central government exams,bank exams and gate there is no such options. Here I had received educational scholarships and reservation which belongs to sc/st ( not as much as them). So I am really confused to apply in which category. Please clarify
18th August 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir whether OEC can comes under OBC category while applying for central gov job vacancies? Please reply sir
7th December 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm oec category can comes under obc category while applying other state courses in other states have only sc st obc category which one I select please reply sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?