7th May 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get a central certificate to apply for central government job?

Hi, I am 3A category I have a caste certificate issued by state government but know I need central government certificate because of applied for central government job. May I apply? How to apply? Can someone please answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  2. Shaikhs falls under OBC category? BC-E certificate holder can apply as OBC category in central government jobs?
  3. Is NIOS 10th certificate valid for getting central government jobs?
  4. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  5. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  6. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  7. Procedure to apply for central government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  8. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which central government jobs i can apply with 93.2% in Diploma in Mechanical?
  10. Is NIOS secondary or senior secondary certificate valid for getting job in central or state government?
  11. What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?
  12. Do I need separate OBC certificate for state and central government jobs?
  13. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  14. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  15. How should I produce my OBC certificate?
  16. How to prove that I belong to an OBC caste?
  17. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?
  18. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
10th May 2017, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a central certificate to apply for central government job?

You can get the format of the caste certificate from the notification of the central government job and then get it stamped from the Tehsil or District Magistrate. If your caste is listed under the central list, then it will be valid for reservation.

Just apply for the government job according to the notification and be ready for the written exam. Selection will be on the basis of merit.
26th May 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a central certificate to apply for central government job?

How do I get central obc certificate. I have obc certificate issued by state government. My caste is listed in the central list
3rd May 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I have a caste certificate issued by the state.but now i need a central certificate for getting admission in a central college.so who can give me central caste certificate district collector or mandal revenue officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?