4th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to central and state government services exams after completion of B.Sc Graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed my Graduation (B.Sc.,) in Tamil Nadu Open university after completing 2, am I eligible to attend Central & State Government services exams. Please Advice. I just wanted to know the eligibility to apply for the course.

Thanks for understanding!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  2. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  3. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  4. How much percentage is required for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  6. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  7. Could I be eligible for any state or central government job after completing graduation in ELLIM university Sikkim?
  8. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  9. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  10. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  11. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  12. How can I apply for CTET exam after doing NTT course?
  13. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  14. Which government exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of MBA course?
  15. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
  16. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  17. Can I apply for MPSC after completing degree from Arts stream
  18. Can I apply for State Civil Services/Government recruitment exams if having work experience of 9 years after completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
4th November 2015, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to central and state government services exams after completion of B.Sc Graduation course?

Yes, surely you can apply for various jobs in government sector which ask for graduation qualification. Just make sure that you fulfill the age criteria before applying. Distance mode degrees are accepted for government jobs and toy shouldn't worry about anything.

Just be prepared for the exams because selection will be based on performance in the written exam and interview in most high level jobs.
4th November 2015, 09:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to central and state government services exams after completion of B.Sc Graduation course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Various central government and state government jobs after completing graduation in Tamil nadu Open university.

To get job in central or state government the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility requirements.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-35 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidate should get at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.

Some of the public sector job to which you can apply are given below :

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* Postal services.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* UPSC exams.

* SSC exams.
4th November 2015, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I had completed my Graduation (B.Sc.,) in Tamil Nadu Open university after completing 2, am I eligible to attend Central & State Government services exams. Please Advice. I just wanted to know the eligibility to apply for the course.

Thanks for understanding!
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible for government jobs like bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be 20 to 30 years.

You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible for central government jobs like SSC CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?