18th January 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is under graduation preferred in India or in Germany? Is their syllabus same?

should i do my under graduation in india or germany would be better? the syllabus for mechanical engineering in india and germany is or different?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  5. Job in Germany after MDS from India?
  6. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany? -- [New]
  7. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  8. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  9. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  10. Material to be preferred for GRO entrance exam in India?
  11. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?
  12. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  13. Detail question about MS in Germany
  14. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  17. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
31st May 2016, 09:41 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Is under graduation preferred in India or in Germany? Is their syllabus same?

I will suggest you to do graduation in India and try for German universities for post graduation. While doing graduation, you can prepare for German language and IELTS(International English Language Testing System) exam.
Other than this you have to maintain a 60% aggregate throughout all the semester in the engineering.
The syllabus in India and Germany for any branch is very different.
For more details on the exam visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?