18th June 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?

sir
I am S.E(PROD) student, if i wish to
admit for post graduation in Germany then,
when should I give GRE/TOEFL??????

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  2. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  3. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  4. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after studying B.Tech IT?
  5. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  7. Process to get admission for Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  9. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  10. Post Graduation in Information Technology course which have DBMS?
  11. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  12. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  13. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc?
  14. Which university of Germany would be better? I am studying B.Pharm from Bangladesh
  15. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  17. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  18. What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2015, 05:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?

You should complete your GRE and TOEFL or IELTS exam, in the final year of S.E(Prod) course. If you can complete these exams, at the beginning of your final year, you can use remaining time to apply for admission in universities. So, by the completion of your final year, you will receive admission letters(I20) from universities. Then after the completion of S.E(Prod) course, you can directly join in post graduation program without any intermission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?