1st November 2011, 09:11 PM
bruce_ramya

In which universities can I get in USA for MS in CS after scoring 820 GRE score?

GRE= 820, B.E(CSE)=63%, 12th=58%, 10th= 80%, can anyone sujjest me some universities in USA for MS in CS...please

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  3. List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?
  4. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  5. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks? -- [New]
  6. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  7. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  8. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  9. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  10. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?
  11. How much should I score to get admission in US universities? Procedure for admission?
  12. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  13. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  14. How to prepare for TOEFL?
  15. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  16. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  17. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  18. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
4th May 2012, 07:27 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which universities can I get in USA for MS in CS after scoring 820 GRE score?

MS in Cs Universities in USA :

MIT , Cambridge

University of Califomia - Berkeley , Stanford

Carnegie Mellon University , Berkeley

Comell University , Ithaca

Princeton University , Princeton

Califomia Institute Technology , Pasadena

University of Texas , Austin

Harvard University , Cambridge

University of Illinois , Urbana

See more colleges :
MS in CS College in USA.txt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?