8th January 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get admission in top universities of India for Ph.D in Environmental Science?

Hello sir, I want to do Ph.D in Environmental Science from top universities of India. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and qualification required to get admission in top universities of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Universities in India provide PhD in statistics? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  2. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Environmental Science in UPTU?
  3. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  4. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  5. What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D in environmental science?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Public Administration in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  12. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  13. List of universities offering distance PhD in Chemistry in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  15. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD? -- [New]
  16. List of top 10 Universities for M.Sc in Environmental Science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?

12th January 2017, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get admission in top universities of India for Ph.D in Environmental Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do Ph.D in Environmental Science from top universities of India. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and qualification required to get admission in top universities of India?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Environmental Science.

There are no age criteria.

You must qualify in UGC NET exam to get admission for Ph.D course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?