24th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering 1 or 2 years duration UG courses?

Hi I am working as a IT recruiter for past 2 years, I would like to know the universities which offer 1 or 2 year duration UG courses. Just need a degree to enter into Corporates. Kindly Help me in this.

Regards
Y.Akram Khan

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What is the procedure followed for the same? -- [New]
  2. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  3. Universities offering bachelors in cyber security for the duration of one year?
  4. Universities offering recognized BPEd course through correspondence? What is the duration of the course?
  5. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  6. List of 20 best private colleges and universities offering 3 years LLB course?
  7. Names of the universities offering M.Phil, Ph.D? What is the syllabus for it?
  8. How many B.Tech courses are available? Main universities offering the B.Tech courses? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  9. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  12. Best course to do in MS for B.E. ECE student? Universities in Canada offering that course?
  13. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  14. Does open school provide B.Ed course through correspondence mode?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  16. Is diploma better than any other course after 10th?
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  18. Universities of Tamilnadu offering M.Ed course?
19th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Universities offering 1 or 2 years duration UG courses?

THERE ARE MANY UNIVERSITIES OFFERING UG PROGRAMME
SOME OF THEM ARE LISTED BELOW-
1. LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY
www.lpu.in

2.anna university,

3.punjabi university

4.indraprastha university
www.ipu.ac.in
19th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Wink Re: Universities offering 1 or 2 years duration UG courses?

THERE ARE MANY UNIVERSITIES OFFERING UG PROGRAMME
SOME OF THEM ARE LISTED BELOW-
1. LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY
www.lpu.in

2.anna university,

3.punjabi university

4.indraprastha university
www.ipu.ac.in
9th July 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED 10TH AND JOINED DIPLOMA 3YEARS COURSE IAM NOT INTRESTED TO DO BE(UG) I NEED ANY OTHER
OPTION AND IF POSSIBLE 2 YEARS UG COURSE FOR ME PLEASE ANSWER ME
9th July 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED 10th AND I JOINED DIPLOMA 3 YEARS COURSE IN DEPT OF ECE IAM NOT INTRESTED TO DO BE, B TECH (UG). I NEED TO DO ANY OTHER UG COURSE FOR 1 or 2 YEARS RELATED TO MY DIPLOMA COURSE OR ANY OTHER PLEASE HELP ME
14th October 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 12th....nw looking for a ug 1 year course...is thr any science related courses that can b completed by 1 year...
14th May 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hi this s dhanush, i completed my 12th PCME and i m nt interested to do BE,because i want to finish my ug as quick as possible...so please tell me the ug coarse offered in 1 or 2 years that is in correspondance only//// please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?