2nd June 2016, 01:04 PM
patelgopal@1234

Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Dear Sir/Mam

greetings

dear Sir /mam

I want to do graduation . so please tell me how can i do graduation in same year

Thankyou
Gopal Patel

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course now if I am going to complete graduation in the present year?
  2. Procedure to complete graduation after getting failed in final year B.Com?
  3. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  4. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  5. How to do graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  6. What should I do in order to complete my graduation in Arts?
  7. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
  8. Is it possible to complete graduation in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to complete graduation via correspondence mode if not done only final year of graduation from DU?
  10. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?
  11. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  12. How to complete graduation from GNDU, Amristar? What is the procedure followed?
  13. How to complete graduation now when completed 10th standard 15 years back?
  14. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  15. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  16. Am I eligible to complete graduation from two different colleges?
  17. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  18. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2016, 10:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What is the procedure followed for the same?

No, it is not possible to complete the Graduation course in one year. The minimum duration of any Undergraduate course is 3-4 years and for Postgraduate courses, it is 2-3 years.

In order to be eligible to get the Graduation degree, you must have to pursue the Graduation course for minimum duration or within maximum duration as decided by the university offering the course.

Since, none of the universities offer one graduation course. If your main problem is to attend the college for doing Graduation course then, you can do it through Distance or Correspondence mode.
3rd June 2016, 04:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What is the procedure followed for the same?

In India educational system, the minimum duration required to pursue graduation from any recognized university is three years. Three years graduation degree is valid for any government job entrance exam or higher studies course.

You can not complete bachelor's degree from any recognized university in one year. The online registration for Delhi university in undergraduate courses has started. If you have good percentage. Of marks in 12th board exam, you can get admission in good college.
3rd June 2016, 04:36 PM
13precious

IGNOU University provides one year degree course which are as listed below:-

BA (Bachelor of Arts)

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)

Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)

Contact Details:-

Indira Gandhi National University

IGNOU Road, Maidan Garhi

New Delhi -110068

Delhi 011 2957 1000
3rd June 2016, 11:07 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

As you want to do graduation course which is done after 10+2 , graduation can be done in ARTS, Science & Commerce .
You have to decide what you want to choose what is your aim what you want to do in your future.

Graduation courses ..
B.com
BBA
B.Tech
LLB
ITM
BSC
BCA
Etc...
These all are the courses which can be done in graduation. Graduation course duration is of 3 years & in many university they used to do in semester wise i.e in 3 years 6 semesters will be there , & in case you are doing technical courses like B.Tech its course duration will be 4 years. & 8 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?