11th September 2012, 07:34 PM
bsarath0470

Which are the universities offering B.Tech/B.E Mechanical course after B.Tech in Automobile

i am doing b-tech automobile ,let me know about any universities offer b-tech/be mechanical course after b-tech in automobile

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  3. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  4. Any universities offering B.Tech/B.E in mechanical after B.Tech in Automobile
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech/B.E Mechanical course after B.Tech in Automobile -- [New]
  6. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  7. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  8. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities offering certificate course in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  11. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  13. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  14. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  15. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  16. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  17. Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?
  18. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
12th May 2013, 08:57 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the universities offering B.Tech/B.E Mechanical course after B.Tech in Automobile

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that in order to pursue any of the B.Tech or B.E courses you just have to complete your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised board with belonging to Science stream and having Physics,Chemistry and Maths Subjects in your Board Examinations and also you have to give an Entrance exams for Engineering,You may also apply directly for the courses if you have done Diploma in any of the Engineering Courses.

As,You have mentioned that you have completed your B.Tech in Automobile so you can apply for the B.Tech or B.E Courses for Mechanical Engineering directly.
And,Regarding the Universities,So,The Universities will be the same which offering the Mechanical Engineering Courses as before there is no other particular universities which will offer you specially Mechanical Engineering after B.E or B.Tech,You can apply for anyone of it as you have applied for B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

From my point of view its just a waste of time by again doing Mechanical Engineering even after the completions of your Automobile Engineering,You should carry forward with M.E or M.Tech courses beside going again through the B.E or B.Tech Courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?