25th December 2011, 10:43 PM
raju966

Which university is the best for correspondence B.Tech?

i need to know which one university is best for correspondaance b.tech. E-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. University offering B.E/B.Tech through correspondence to those who have finishing DECE?
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  5. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  6. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  8. Names of the institutes providing correspondence B.Tech course?
  9. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  10. Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?
  11. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  12. How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?
  13. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  14. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  15. What is the best way to do MSc Maths? Should I do correspondence or as a non collegiate from same university?
  16. Can I do Ph.D correspondence after finishing MBM from Bharathidasan University via correspondence?
  17. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is M.Sc. (IT) degree through correspondence, approved by AICTE?
2nd February 2012, 09:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is the best for correspondence B.Tech?

There are several institutions which offer the course of B.Tech through distance learning. You can pursue this course from one of the best institution Annamalai University. The institution is UGC- University Grants Commission, DEC- Distance Education Council, and AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education approved, hence all the course through correspondence are widely accepted. For detailed information pls log on to the official website; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
31st May 2012, 12:28 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,
There are several institutions which offer the course of B.Tech through distance learning. You can pursue this course from one of the best institution Annamalai University. The institution is UGC- University Grants Commission, DEC- Distance Education Council, and AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education approved, hence all the course through correspondence are widely accepted. For detailed information pls log on to the official website; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

thanks
31st May 2012, 12:30 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?