28th July 2012, 01:43 PM
deepikaaneja

From which university can I apply for Ph.D? I have done M.Com with 55%

hello sir actually i wanna ask about ph.d i hv done my M.Com with 55/. n B.Ed with 68/. from kurukshetra university now from which univercity i can apply for ph.d? please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  2. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  4. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  5. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  6. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?
  7. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  8. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  10. Can I do Ph.D after getting 50% in M.Com? Names of the universities?
  11. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  12. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  13. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  14. Can I do Phd without 55% in Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University?
  17. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  18. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
23rd April 2015, 10:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which university can I apply for Ph.D? I have done M.Com with 55%

I think that there a too much University present which offering admission to you after completing M.com degree. The name of best university as given.

- Arizona State University
- New York University
- Purdue University
- University of California
- Temple University
- University of Florida
- University of Illinois
- University of Texas
- Harvard University
- Stanford University

NOTE....The last two university offering admission for MA AND CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?