15th December 2016, 12:35 AM
sugi sara

Which university is good between government and private to study Hotel Management course?

Hello sir, I want to study Hotel Management course but, confuse to choose university. Please tell me which university is good between government and private?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  2. Is Hotel Management a good course for private sector jobs?
  3. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  4. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  6. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  7. Is Hotel Management Course from Government Colleges Not Good? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offers Correspondence Hotel Management course?
  9. Is Hotel Management a good choice for my career? What will be the starting salary after completing Hotel Management?
  10. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  13. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  14. Is NIOS 12th valid for admission in hotel management courses in government and private institutions? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  16. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  17. Which is the best option- hotel management or ITI or polytechnic?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?

15th December 2016, 06:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is good between government and private to study Hotel Management course?

As per my knowledge Government university is good between government and private to study Hotel Management course.

The name of various Hotel Management courses are given below.

=> Bachelor of Arts Honours in Hotel Manageement

=> Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management

=> Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

=> Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management

=> Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management

=> Master of Science in Hotel Management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?