1st March 2011, 04:00 PM
PRAVEEN NAGPAL

UPTU SEE exam for a student resident in Noida? Is domicile required for parents as well?

My son will be passing out 12th class from delhi school. Whether he will be eligible for uptu see 2011. He is the resident of noida. Whther domicility cerificate for parents are required or student is required? If they are staying in noida for admission thru' uptu see 2011?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  2. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  3. Domicile eligibility for UPTU-SEE?
  4. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  5. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  6. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  7. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  8. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  9. Can I apply for COMEDK-PGET if born and studying in Mumbai but my parents are resident of Karnataka?
  10. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  11. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  12. can i get girls quota in uptu 2011.....
  13. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college will I get in greater Noida or Noida after scoring 116 marks in UPTU?
  15. Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?
  16. Can a West Bengal student sit for KCET exam? How to get domicile certificate of Karnataka?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?
  18. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
2nd March 2011, 12:12 AM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: UPTU SEE exam for a student resident in Noida? Is domicile required for parents as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAVEEN NAGPAL View Post
My son will be passing out 12th class from delhi school. Whether he will be eligible for uptu see 2011. He is the resident of noida. Whther domicility cerificate for parents are required or student is required? If they are staying in noida for admission thru' uptu see 2011?
yes domesile certificate are needed ,because he qualify his 12 from delhi .
2nd March 2011, 09:40 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: UPTU SEE exam for a student resident in Noida? Is domicile required for parents as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAVEEN NAGPAL View Post
for giving uptu see exam, the student will have to give domicile certificate of his parents stating that they are residents of uttar pradesh.
but if you can not provide that, then also he can apply for the exam. but the seats available for him will be less i.e. only 15 % of the total seats in a college are available for outside up students. he can apply for them.
16th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in lucknow and i am living in lucknow he is seeking admission in eng. colleges through UPTU is domicile certificate is needed
10th December 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

my daughter , born in up, studied upto 7th in up,passed 10th board from maharashtra and doing 12th from rajsthan. is she eligible for student of up and/or mahashtra and/or rajsthan ? father(ME)is resident in up since birth and mother is mp domicile certificate holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?