7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Will my PUC be of first class or second class with distinction?

If i failed in one year of PUC and cleared in next year and if i got first class with distinction in next all 2 years then what will be my class of degree at last.........?
will it be second class or first class with distinction plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BCA after completing 2nd PUC in distinction?
  2. If I have scored 1st class in 6th semester and distinction in rest all of the semesters then do I satisfy the criteria for campus interview in MNC's?
  3. Which branch in MIT Pune has best placements and faculties?
  4. Vacancy in southern railways for Civil Engineering students(First class with distinction)?
  5. Class 9th failed can get promoted to class 10th?
  6. What's should I do after completing B.E(ECE) from Rajkot and Diploma(EC) from Gandhinagar with 1st class?
  7. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  8. Which is the best course for me after completion of 10th Class with 79% of marks and failed in 2nd PUC in Science?
  9. Ways of getting government job in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E CSE in first class?
  10. Can't Concentrate on Studies : What to do to get distinction in exam?
  11. How to take admission in class XI after scoring 86% in class 10th
  12. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  13. What to do after class XII in field of computer science?
  14. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  15. How to study in Bangalore? I am in 2nd PUC in Bangalore
  16. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  17. How can I join BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PUC?
  18. How to get into NASA after B.E in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2014, 11:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my PUC be of first class or second class with distinction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i failed in one year of PUC and cleared in next year and if i got first class with distinction in next all 2 years then what will be my class of degree at last.........?
will it be second class or first class with distinction plz reply
First of all you should know that Graduation percentage is not based two last years marks. It is based on overall marks scored in Graduation. You have scored overall 60% marks in all semesters than it will be considered as First class. Even, if you got 59.99 percentage in graduation, then also it is considered as second class. So, please concentrate on your studies and try to get 60% in all semesters. Backlogs in graduation will not affect the graduation grade so, please don't worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?