22nd July 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is VEC good for studying BSc Physics Honors? Are the facilities good?

Is vec good for studing b.sc physics honours?are the faculties good?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  2. Which are the good colleges for MSc? I am doing BSc with Physics Honors
  3. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  4. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  5. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  6. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  7. B.Sc in Physics honors in US after 12th?
  8. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  9. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  10. Is MBA Logistics good for future? I am studying in BSc Physics final year
  11. List of good colleges for M.Sc in Physics in Karnataka? Minimum marks to get a seat for M.Sc in Physics? -- [New]
  12. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  13. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is MCA a good option for me? I have completed graduation in BSc Chemistry honors
  15. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  16. After doing BSc Honors in Botany how can I have a good career?
  17. Which colleges can I apply for BSc Physics after scoring 85% in Physics? Can I migrate from one college to another if I get a good score in BSc first year?
  18. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
15th November 2011, 12:06 AM
Beready

Default Re: Is VEC good for studying BSc Physics Honors? Are the facilities good?

hello friend,

yes, vec is good if you are studying physics .
its helps you a lot to do that course well.
so just do that course there is no problem with that .
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?