10th November 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in IBM and Oracle at interview and how to prepare for it?

Hello sir, I am M.Sc IT holder and working in a private company. I have applied for IBM and Oracle. Which types of question asked in interview and how to prepare for the interview?

11th November 2016, 11:03 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in IBM and Oracle at interview and how to prepare for it?

The type of questions asking for technical interview will be strictly based on the unit/platform/technology to which to are to be recruited to. So understand the job description and role, it's goals and expectations. Prepare a good resume. Master your area of interest. Prepare for the common HR questions especially why you left the previous company etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?