11th January 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Ways to reach ISRO being a Scientist?

I want to know the ways how i can reach Isro. Which branches of science can help me to reach Isro. What are the ways to reach Isro being a scientist?

13th January 2016, 07:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ways to reach ISRO being a Scientist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the ways how i can reach Isro. Which branches of science can help me to reach Isro. What are the ways to reach Isro being a scientist?
ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

To be scientist in ISRO, you must have completed your studies from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2.

Firstly, you must choose PCM or PCMB stream in 10+2 so that you could be eligible for appearing engineering entrance exams.

Now, appear for exams like:
  • JEE Main
  • JEE Advanced
  • MH-CET
  • VITEEE
  • SRMEE
  • BITSAT, etc.

After qualifying anyone of the above exam, you can get admission in an engineering college and thereby pursuing 'Aeronautical Engineering' or 'Aerospace Engineering' branch for further studies.

It is not compulsory to choose the above mentioned above branches for engineering. In fact, other stream candidates like Mechanical, Computer Science, Civil, ECE also get recruited in ISRO.

After completing you Bachelor course, you will be eligible for recruitment in ISRO.

ISRO releases notifications for various posts including Scientist, Engineer, Technician, etc. regularly.

You can apply for such posts on the basis of your requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?