24th June 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

From which website can I find ISc admission list?

I.sc ka admission list how to see in what website? Please list the website to me here

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  2. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission to class 12 in ISC board?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Presidency college with 89% in 12th ISC?
  5. Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student? -- [New]
  6. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  7. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  8. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  9. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  10. Minimum marks required in ISC to study in IIT? Does ISC marks includes PCM with English also?
  11. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?
  13. Is ICSE better than CBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in GOENKA college after scoring 90% in ISC?
  15. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  16. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  17. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get admission in ISC?
15th December 2011, 06:22 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: From which website can I find ISc admission list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I.sc ka admission list how to see in what website? Please list the website to me here
Dear friend there is too much website from which you can take all information about I.sc.........

This is totally depend on you if you want to list of colleges then you can search on google,yahoo.........

This is totally depend on you because there is too much fake colleges .........

That's why you should be careful.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?