27th May 2010, 07:49 PM
Divya_DDUN

Weightage given to academics in Symbiosis & NMIMS for admission to MBA?

Sir i have scored 64% in both highschool & intermediate am I eligible for NMIMS & Symbiosis?

Related Questions:
  1. Weightage given to academics in XLRI admission for MBA?
  2. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  3. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  5. what is the scope of m.b.a. in pharma? list of colleges?
  6. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for IIMs, XLRI, Symbiosis, NMIMS after scoring 64% in 10th and 12th?
  8. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  9. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  10. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  11. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  12. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  13. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  15. Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?
  16. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  17. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  18. How can I get admission in MBA colleges through CAT as I am having 5 years gap between my 10th and 12th?
27th May 2010, 08:16 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: Weightage given to academics in Symbiosis & NMIMS for admission to MBA?

Yeah you are definitely eligible for nmims and symbiosis....Both do give little weight-age to academic but more emphasis is on their respective exam scores i.e nmat and snap....try to do well in their entrance exams and you will definitely get a call for gdpi....moreover in nmims for final selection the entrance exam score matters a lot which is not a case in symbiosis.....
5th June 2010, 12:42 AM
anu132

Smile Re: Weightage given to academics in Symbiosis & NMIMS for admission to MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya_DDUN View Post
Sir i have scored 64% in both highschool & intermediate am I eligible for NMIMS & Symbiosis?
Hi friend...
yes you are eligible for NMIMS and Symbiosis...nmat is the entrance exam for NMIMS and it gives more attention to the score you have scored in the entrance exam rather than your highschool and intermediate..snap is the entrance exam for the symbiosis and it gives equally attention to your score
you got in the entrance exam and the marks you got in 12th..Do prepare well..
BEST OF LUCK...
24th June 2010, 11:37 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Weightage given to academics in Symbiosis & NMIMS for admission to MBA?

Dear friend

yes definately, you are eligible to get admision in MBA in Symbiosis and NMIMS colleges.
But, if you want to get admission in these colleges, then you have to give the entrance
exams after clear the entrance, you will get admission in Symbiosis & NMIMS.

So please appear the entrance test of both the colleges, if you clear the entrance exams. then you will get a chance to get admission in these colleges. So please
prepare well for the exams.
24th June 2010, 09:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Yes definitely you are eligible for NMIMS and Symbiosis.

You don't have to worry regarding minimum percentage,as you have good percentile in your secondary and intermediates.

In case of admission in MBA in these institutes, minimum percentage required in 10(+2) is 50%. So don't be tensed for that.

All the best!
15th July 2010, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My tenth % is 75, inter % is 70 and B.Tech % is 56.26. and i am currently working as a s/w engineer can i make it into Symbiosis,NMIS or XLRI as i have heard that most of the schools give a lot of weightage to academics during the selection process
20th January 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i HAVE GOT 211 IN NMAT
ARE THERE CHANCES OF GETTING ADMISSION
4th February 2011, 11:54 PM
xavi

hiii

Weightage given to academics in Symbiosis & NMIMS for admission to MBA
yes you are eligible for NMIMS and Symbiosis.nmat is the entrance exam for NMIMS and it gives more attention to the score you have scored in the entrance exam rather than your high school and intermediate..snap is the entrance exam for the symbiosis and it gives equally attention to your score
you got in the entrance exam and the marks you got in 12th

good luck
2nd July 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Ive done my graduation in bcom in accounts and finance.i wana know does distance learning diploma in finance management from nmims carry any weightage?am not working and I am also going to do my mba next year.
28th July 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir..............i hve got 72%in 10 and 58% in 12 can i take admission in xlri,isb,nmims??????????
3rd August 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what is option for mba nmims or symbiosis?
3rd September 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have got 53.80% in my 10th and 62.40% in 12th, am i able to get NMIMS and symbiosis if i scored well in both of the entrance test..
2nd January 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hi i hav completed my BE in 2011. Should appear for any entrance for persuing my mba distance education in symbiosis/ ignou? r can i apply without any entrance?
12th February 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the weightage given to graduation marks by NMIMS
23rd August 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

which college is better for bba symbiosis pune or nmims mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?