8th August 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fee for M.E civil engineering in BVM

I want to know the admission fee for ME civil engineering in BVM

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission fee for M.E civil engineering in BVM
  2. Which is better ECE in GEC bhavnagar,Mechanical in GEC surat or Civil in BVM?
  3. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
  4. Can I get admission in DDIT or BVM through transfer?
  5. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  6. What to choose between production engineering and instrumentation and control engineering?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  8. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  9. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  10. How to take admission in Civil engineering course?
  11. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  13. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  14. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  15. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in M.Phil Civil Engineering after doing Honors degree in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  17. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  18. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
31st August 2016, 11:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission fee for M.E civil engineering in BVM

BVM stands for Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya. It is an Autonomous Institution located at Vallabh Vidya Nagar in the state of Gujarat, India.

It offers Undergraduate and Post graduate degree courses in Engineering and Technology fields. The fee structure followed for M.E Civil Engineering course in BVM college is Rs. 1,19,000/- per annum.

BVM Contact Details :-
Address: Mota Bazaar, Vallabh Vidya Nagar, Opp Shastri Maidan, Anand, Gujarat 388120
Phone: 02692 230 104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?