8th July 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fee structure for B.Tech Electronics and Communication program?

This is in regards to get details of Admission fee. I have got an opportunity to enroll for " Electronics and communication" B.Tech Programme.

Related Questions:
  1. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
  2. Cutoff list of AIEEE Electronics and Communication exam? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  4. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  5. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  7. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  8. Cutoff list of last years of AIEEE exam for admission in ECE? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  10. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. What are the expenses for CS course?
  12. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  13. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  14. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  15. Job placement and fee structure of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  16. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  17. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  18. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
13th July 2011, 11:24 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission fee structure for B.Tech Electronics and Communication program?

Dear freind,
Fee structure of B-tech college goes on varying from institution to institution.
But the average fee of college is around:
*Tution fee around Rs 40000
*Mess fee vary from college to college but the average fee is around Rs15000
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fee_abstract.pdf(96.4 KB, 64 views)
24th October 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission fee structure for B.Tech Electronics and Communication program?

can i join in ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?