26th April 2011, 10:28 PM
ishita 2011

What is the admission procedure for B.Com and how to get the admission forms?

sir/madam
i would like to know the admission procedure in B.COM this year and also how to get admission forms

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?
  2. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  3. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  4. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  6. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. What is the admission procedure for B.Com and how to get the admission forms?
  9. When will the forms going to be available for admission in B.Com?
  10. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  11. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  12. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the admission forms going to be available?
  13. When are the admission forms available to do private B.Com from DU? Websites for online submission of forms?
  14. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  15. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  16. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  17. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  18. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
30th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for B.Com and how to get the admission forms?

IS THERE B.COM COURSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?