4th July 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for correspondence diploma course in homoeopathy?

I am a senior citizen retired from Indian railway. I am a graduate in commerce(accountancy honours), I wish to pursue homoeopathy correspondence diploma course. Am I eligible for the diploma course? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma/Degree course in Homoeopathy is possible for 63 years old experienced person?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma course in homoeopathy at the age of 48 years?
  3. Where can I do correspondence diploma course in Homeopathy in Maharashtra
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing mechanical diploma in correspondence mode in Haryana?
  5. Best institutes in Kerala offering correspondence course in Homoeopathy? What is the cost involved in pursuing this course?
  6. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  8. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  9. Am I eligible for higher studies in Homeopathy in India?
  10. How can I do a correspondence Homeopathy course?
  11. Can I do diploma in correspondence mode? Is it available?
  12. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?
  14. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  16. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  17. How should I study homoeopathy through correspondence?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in mechanical diploma in correspondence mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?