10th March 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What is Annexure B form for the purpose of getting Non-Creamy layer OBC certificate?

I am asked to bring Annexure B form filled and duly signed by concerned authority. I have submitted all required documents still they held it back demanding Annexure B form for issuing the Non-Creamy Layer certificate. Can you please guide and tell what is this Annexure B form?

30th March 2018, 02:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is Annexure B form for the purpose of getting Non-Creamy layer OBC certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am asked to bring Annexure B form filled and duly signed by concerned authority. I have submitted all required documents still they held it back demanding Annexure B form for issuing the Non-Creamy Layer certificate. Can you please guide and tell what is this Annexure B form?
Below I have attached the Annexure B form. So you need to download it from our forum and then fill the details and attach is this form with your respective documents.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf annxure B form for OBC candidate.pdf(11.1 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?