27th February 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Disadvantages of giving improvement exam?

Hello! sir my question is that if I can give improvement exam from CBSE board and in the same year JEE EXAM also and can you please tell me about what are the disadvantages if I give this improvement exam?

27th February 2016, 05:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disadvantages of giving improvement exam?

There is no any disadvantage of facing improvement exam on other competitive exams. This is important to improve one's percentage to secure future and without passing in each and every subject you are unable to write any competitive exam. So, no need to worry. It has no disadvantages.
27th February 2016, 07:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello! sir my question is that if I can give improvement exam from CBSE board and in the same year JEE EXAM also and can you please tell me about what are the disadvantages if I give this improvement exam?
There are no such disadvantages of giving Improvement Exam if you are willing to increase your 10+2 percentage to a greater extent.

Because, 10+2 marks are also added with JEE Main Score to prepare Merit list for JEE Main Counselling.

In this way, if your 10+2 percentage is getting even a small increase then you could get even better college than you were getting earlier.

So, there is no disadvantage of giving Improvement Exam.

Rather, it would be quite beneficial to you and it will brush up your concepts again ultimately helping you for JEE Main Exam.
28th February 2016, 12:16 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Disadvantages of giving improvement exam?

There are no disadvantages in giving the improvement examinations but the main reason behind it was once you are applying for the re-exam you previous scored marks will be gone and if you score less then previous marks also you should accept those marks,so better keep confidence and once you are confident that you can score more marks then only appear for improvement examination

If the JEE exam is also in the same year and if you think you can not concentrate on both the exams at a time then better not to given the examination un till you clear the exam.

If you have the good study and capability of scoring more marks and can concentrate on both the exams then appear for the improvement examination
23rd March 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have filled improvement of all exam but i have given improvement of 3 exams ..so my previous year exam will be shown in new mark-sheet or not
29th April 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in any two subject in improvement exam of cbse that may eligible for further study on old results or not
30th May 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of kendriya vidyalaya ,want to know about the improvement exams for 12th class .my aim is to crack jee but my maths boards score is low therefore i have planned to drop this year ..,i jst want to know that is giving improvement exam will help me for jee and do i have to give exam of all the subjects including biology. is there any disadvantage of giving improvement exam?..and do i have to inform my school about this for any document work or just have to fill the online form ?
In the improvement marksheet it will be written that i have applied for improvement and that i am a private candidate do it affect me in any way !
i got 62% in 12th.
30th May 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir if a student gets 53 in regular exam and if he appear for improvement exam, then if he attend paper of 80 marks can the complete marks given to him?
9th July 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I have secured 58 percent in bcom 2nd year so i want 2 increase my percent upto 60 or 60 . But , I think if i would appear in improvement exam than i have some negative impact on competitive exams ...Am i right or wrong ..please guide me sir...
10th March 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir applying for any exams like NDA does it matter to get 60 above in PCM if i didn't get 60 above in chemistry and mathematics then it would affect me.
30th May 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 12 in session 2017-2018 cbse board, and I got 68% marks with general category..I am not satisfied with my results ,and also want to qualify jee mains& advance 2019, but I'm not eligible for that as it needs above 75% in boards ..So I have decided to give improvement exams this year to increase my marks with jee mains and advance preparation..I want to know the benefits and demerits almost every thing about this and specially the date of examination ,I am confused about it ,plz guide me ..Am I doing right?
30th May 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I Have passed CBSE 12th exam in this year 2018, I want to improve my marks for her main exam 2019. Please tell me where &when I have to fill the form for improvement marks
9th June 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir if a student gave improvement exam and the same year he applied for graduation.... Tell me his marksheet of graduation exam becomes invalid
22nd August 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

If I give improvement exam will there be two marksheet or a single one only?
24th August 2018, 04:06 PM

No disadvantages really. It only helps you improve your score and ultimately the best score is what you get to show.
6th May 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir this year i have given improvement exam my pcm marks was higher then earlier once but my physical education was lower than earlier .......so it is possible to take the earlier physical education marks ...
12th May 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir if a student give improvement exam then after result he hasto carry both marksheets or single one will it has negative impact on my interview for any job and I wanna do both jee and improvement preparation in this year am I right please tell me I am so worried about it sir please reply me as soon as possible
13th May 2019, 11:10 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

No, there is not disadvantage for candidate who have applied for improvement exam.But on your marksheet it's mentioned on the top that the candidate passed by improvement.
27th March 2023, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

If I didn't get higher marks than earlier exam In improvement? What will be
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?