15th September 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for SI Selection?

Respected Sir,

I am selvi. I am belongs to BC (Backward Class) what is the age limit for SI selection men any age relaxation is there. Thank you. Have a nice day.

I look forward all your supports in this matter.

Best regards,
selvi

5th November 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for SI Selection?

sir what is age limit 44 s.i selection
7th November 2011, 11:58 AM
samspat

hi

age limit 44 s.i selection

all the best sir
9th November 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

my present age is 30 .iam BC_B. IS AM ELEGIBLE FOR SI POST
9th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

myself Shaik Abdul Rawoof, caste: bc-e, muslim, i want to know what is the age limit for me for SI selection for 2011-2012
17th November 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Myself sujit kumar. Please give me the guidlines for sub inspector selection in karnataka
17th November 2011, 01:07 PM
naina

Respected Sir,
I am babita. I am belongs to ba 2year and what is the age limit for SI selection men any age and gender relaxation is there . Thank you. Have a nice day.

I look forward all your supports in this matter.

Best regards,

[CLOR="Blue"]babita singh
17th November 2011, 03:05 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

You want to serve the nation , which in really appreciable.For the post of sub-inspector [SI], states governments conducts their corresponding examination.

The educational qualification for this examination is a graduation degree from a recognized college in any stream.
There is not any kind of minimum percentage of requirement for appear in such kind of examinations.

the age limit for this examination is 21-28 years, there are 5 & 3 years of the age relaxations are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.

Physical standard-
1) 1 mile race to be completed in 6 minutes: Most of the candidates fail in this event as it requires very high stamina. There is no second chance.

2) High Jump: 4 ft in three chances

3) Long Jump: 3.5 meter in three chances.

4) Shot Put: 4.5
17th November 2011, 03:09 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

You want to serve the nation , which in really appreciable.For the post of sub-inspector [SI], states governments conducts their corresponding examination.

The educational qualification for this examination is a graduation degree from a recognized college in any stream.
There is not any kind of minimum percentage of requirement for appear in such kind of examinations.

the age limit for this examination is 21-28 years, there are 5 & 3 years of the age relaxations are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.

Physical standard-
1) 1 mile race to be completed in 6 minutes: Most of the candidates fail in this event as it requires very high stamina. There is no second chance.

2) High Jump: 4 ft in three chances

3) Long Jump: 3.5 meter in three chances.

4) Shot Put: 4.5
11th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is 33 i have to bc-e to i try to si
23rd January 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is sanjeev kumar g. I am seving at indian army

sir my question is what is the age limit of si for exservicemen
pers.
10th May 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I rajesh , I am ex servicemen, I like interested to work in sub inspector of police in andhra pradesh state; may requested to give a details of ex servicemen are selected in 2011&12 year and how much cut off mark's for ex servicemen In 2011&12
18th September 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m brindha my data of birth is 10-10-1994. i want to know if it is qualifing age or not.plz replay me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?