24th April 2018, 10:36 PM
Pltun

What all documents are required for Air Force selection verification?

If I have done my 10th and 12th from NIOS then what all documents are required for Air Force selection verification? Is my mark sheets only enough or are there any other documents also which is required to furnish?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required for 1st standard admission in Air Force Senior Secondary School, Palam? -- [New]
  2. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  3. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  4. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  5. When to apply for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy course? Syllabus and pattern of exam?
  6. Afraid about my joining documents verification in Wipro
  7. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force? What is the qualification required for selection?
  9. Can I avail bnefit of ex servicemen before one year of retirement in Rajasthan State Government job?
  10. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  12. How to do correspondence in Bangalore after doing BCA?
  13. What type of education is required to join Air Force? Which type of preparation is required to join Air Force?
  14. Where is the Air Force Airmen Selection center in India? What is the selection procedure of Indian Air Force Airmen? How to apply for it?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. How can I change the name on my 10th standard report card? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?

15th May 2018, 03:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What all documents are required for Air Force selection verification?

No, other than marksheet you have to also have to produce other documents such as :

Identity Proof ( Aadhar Card/Voter ID etc..).

Date of Birth.

Character Certificate.

Passing Certificate.

There must be some other essential documents which will be mentioned in the call letter.

15th May 2018, 04:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all documents are required for Air Force selection verification?

The required documents list must be mentioned in the notification or call letter.

So, I will suggest you to go through it to get complete information regarding it.

But the most common documents include - Id proof, D.O.B, Character certificate etc.

15th May 2018, 06:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The required different varies with different entry scheme. So for detail information about all the compulsory documents required for verification in Air Force go through the notification released for the entry scheme.

The common documents for all the entry scheme is :

D.O.B proof.

I.D Proof.

Character Certificate.

14th October 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

What if some have two marksheets with different marks one before revolution and one after revolution but older marksheet is given during applying form and in iaf gd can that be changed during enrollment if he didn't received new marsheet at earlier or he will be rejected in document verification

14th October 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What if someone have two marksheets with different marks one before revolution and one after revolution ? Can that older marksheet be changed at the time of enrollment if he has applied application from with older marksheet and given older marksheet at the time of air force Gd test or he will be rejected during document verification ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?