14th June 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What all formalities I need to completed for university change from one state to another state?

My Father got transfered from Chennai to Ernakulam and I am in mid of B.Sc Advance Zoology and Biotechnology. Any possibility to join 2nd year at Ernakulam? And what will be the formalities? [the university also will be different]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  2. Which are the universities in America that are accepting GRE score of above 290+?
  3. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  4. How to change school in 10th in mid session to switch to another state?
  5. How much percentage is required in B.Tech to do MS?
  6. Can a candidate from Punjab choose Chandigarh as a interview centre for Bank of Baroda Clerk recruitment?
  7. Readmission at DAV School in 11th standard?
  8. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  9. Is it possible to change school in 10th CBSE board in other state?
  10. Universities offering MS(Construction Management) in Abroad?
  11. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat?
  12. Is degree from another state valid for state government job exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?
  14. What is the procedure to change the University from RGPV to any other State University? What is the procedure to do so?
  15. Universities offering Master of Physiotherapy in USA -- [New]
  16. How to migrate from Solan based state private university to other state private university?
  17. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
  18. Can I get admission in other college if present college is not good?

15th June 2018, 04:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all formalities I need to completed for university change from one state to another state?

No, you cannot change your college after 1st year of education.

Changing college is possible only if both the college's come under same university but in your case both colleges universities are different so you cannot change the college after 1st year.
It will be better if you search for the college's in ernakulam which come under same university and join in the college for 2nd year education.

15th June 2018, 06:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all formalities I need to completed for university change from one state to another state?

Candidates are not eligible to change the university during the course and are only eligible to change the college.

So, you have to continue with the same university to continue your course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?