25th August 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in other college if present college is not good?

Sir, I am a diploma passed student for year 2014-15. I have taken admission direct in second year of B.E Engineering 2015-16. This college is not good. Can I retake direct second year admission in other college after cancel this college admission.

26th August 2016, 01:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in other college if present college is not good?

Yes, it is possible to change the college during the second year of your graduation. You can change the college on the basis of medical ground. But for this medical certificate should be provided issued by a gazetted doctor.

You can also change the college on the basis of transfer of your parents. This will be possible after the approval of the university.

You can transfer your college only within your state. Transfer of college outside the state is not possible.

The university of your's will transfer your college only if they approves your request.
26th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in other college if present college is not good?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible at this instance for you to change the College as you have studied there for last one year. So, if you want to change the College, you have to re appear in the entrance examination again to take admission in the second year of B.E course. For this reason you will lost a year. So, it will be better for you to continue your studies in the same College without wasting a year.
31st August 2016, 11:53 PM
adityasingh89

Yes, you can take direct admission, but this year will be wasted.
So, you better do some certification course this year, so that you will have no visible gaps in your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?