29th July 2012, 03:30 PM
shilpa sudha

What is the amount needed to complete MBA?

dear sir,
i need to know how much is to complete mbal..please tel me how much is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in CS and how much amount is needed to complete CS
  2. How to complete MBA in BK university Ahmedabad? How can I get admission in BK? What kind of certificate is needed?
  3. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  4. How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA?
  5. What if I dont have property to show to a bank for education loan?
  6. Procedure to join CA course after 12th standard? Fee structure and duration?
  7. What all subjects are needed for MBA? I am a student of 9th class
  8. Which are the best jobs in commerce sector for B.Com students?
  9. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  10. By which course, I can get more salary between MBA and MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Subjects needed for CA? Fee structure for the same and how can we complete CA course?
  12. How can I apply for other government universities of MCA like UPTU, JNU, NIMCET?
  13. How much money is needed to study DUS regular college(BSc Hons)
  14. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a loan if I get a seat in IIM?
  16. Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA?
  17. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  18. Can we complete ICWA course without coaching class? What is the total amount to be spent to complete ICWA course?
15th October 2012, 11:58 PM
shiv puri

Default Re: What is the amount needed to complete MBA?

Hello friend,

This depend on you.There are different-2 fee structure of different colleges.So if you provide me much more details about it then i provide you information about that.Normally i think minimum 5 Lakh or max. 15 lakh around.

I hope this helpful to you....

Thanking you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?