18th March 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to complete MBA in BK university Ahmedabad? How can I get admission in BK? What kind of certificate is needed?

i m student of bba by saurashtra uni. i want complete my mba in bk univercity ahmedabad.how can i get admission in bk?what kind of certificate are needed?and how mach % i will get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  2. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  3. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  4. Can I get admission in any MBA colleges of Ahmedabad?
  5. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  6. Does Migration Certificate is necessary to submit for admission in Distance M.Com course at Mumbai University for B.Com graduate of Mangalore University?
  7. Cutoff percentile required in MAT for admission in Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmedabad?
  8. Fees to complete MBA degree? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in MBA at Ahmadabad without any entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  12. How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA?
  13. How to migrate to Mathura Vety College after getting selected in BVSC?
  14. BCA colleges in Gujarat that provide placement?
  15. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  16. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  17. Can I complete diploma in mechanical engineering at Ahmedabad from EIILM university?
  18. How to migrate from BVSC at Mizoram Vety College to Mathura Vety College?
23rd May 2020, 03:14 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How to complete MBA in BK university Ahmedabad? How can I get admission in BK? What kind of certificate is needed?

Bk is a good college to go for but it requires atleast 50% marks in your graduation and you should appear for atleast any of two entrance exam which is GCET or CMAT and cut off is around 85 to 90% other than that you don't need any such certificate
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?