17th April 2013, 01:32 AM
krishnanakhate

What is the BARCH exam syllabus?

Hi..
my branch is instrumentation.
Please help me with this BARC exam syllabus
I want syllabus details for my branch for the test conducted at the end of this month.
so,avail me with the same asap.
my email id is [email protected]
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. What is the BARCH exam syllabus? -- [New]
  3. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  4. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  5. Requirements for admission in spa?
  6. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  7. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  9. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  10. Details about the syllabus of AIEEE B.Arch?
  11. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  12. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get?
  13. Scope and placements in B.Arch through AIEEE? Is it a better option in comparison to engineering?
  14. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  15. AIEEE B.Arch previous year question papers?
  16. Answer key of AIEEE for B.Arch for the year 2012?
  17. Admission in any NIT after scoring 59545 AIR in AIEEE and 2686 state rank in OBC?
  18. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
17th April 2013, 04:34 PM
way2easy

Default Re: What is the BARCH exam syllabus?

Hiii,

you can get your answer in this site http://ecatn.blogspot.in/2013/03/barc-exam-2013-syllabus-and-exam.html

Thank you...........
17th April 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the BARCH exam syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnanakhate View Post
Hi..
my branch is instrumentation.
Please help me with this BARC exam syllabus
I want syllabus details for my branch for the test conducted at the end of this month.
so,avail me with the same asap.
my email id is [email protected]
Thank you
Hi Krishna

Below i am mentioning Office webiste of BARC
http://barconlineexam.in/importantinfo_aboutonlinetest.php

Syllabus:Syllabus:

The syllabus for the Online Exam is specific to the Engineering discipline which a candidate has selected. The questions are intended to assess the basic understanding of subjects in the area of the engineering discipline selected by the candidate. Emphasis would be on the knowledge and problem solving ability rather than on the memory of the candidate. General English, General Knowledge, Aptitude etc are not assessed.

Hope You understood
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?