9th February 2012, 07:33 PM
Richa_Jain

What is the basic requirement to join in core companies after passing B.E EC?

hello sir/ma'am,
I am Richa Jain B.E. (E.C.).I want a list of core companies of my branch. and also want to know what are their basic requirement which could help me in campus selection.

9th February 2012, 09:29 PM
redbios

Default Re: What is the basic requirement to join in core companies after passing B.E EC?

Hi richa...
in this competitive world obviously you need to be unique to get placed easily and with big amount. Here i am providing you some basic requirements to get placed which will surely help you
1. try to complete your degree with honour i.e no backlog
2. build you aptitude .
3. buy some good books for aptitude like R.S Aggarwal
4. you also need to practice language programs because ECE's are also placed in IT industries. they are also eligible for that
5. Apply for Gate and fill forms for that companies who are recruiting ECE students under Gate score.
6.Register yourself with carrer websites of IT and ECE MNC's
7. Get in touch with latest happenings
8.try to visit some good openings around you like joint campus etc. It will give you more benefit
9.I have list of some good comapanies which hire ECE fresher's where you can apply online as fresher
Samsung
TCS
HCL
NCR
Prism
Intel
Godrej
TATA
BHEL
Diebold
Power Grid

Good luck!
13th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic requirement to join in core companies after passing B.E EC?

atif sir , i m ece final yr student i have 62% with two backlog........... so suggest me privte sector compny and tips for selection
10th May 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

WILL YOU EMAIL ME THE LIST OF TOP E.C CORE COMPANIES IN INDIA TO [email protected]
13th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

kumares ,sir iam studying ece final year we are placed core companies ? because I will not speak English grammatical than my schools studies mark is low but my diploma mark also 89.5 and be 72./. any idea for placed core or any company
22nd June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i'm ece final year student i hv 75%...suggest me how 2 prepare for campus nd 2 join in good company...
11th July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR HOW TO GET JOB IN COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT PLEASE TELL ME SIR.BECAUSE I AM SO INTRESTED IN COMMUNICATION.
4th September 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Good evening sir. I am a 3rd year EEE student. I like my subjects very much. I score more than 8.5 CGPA without I am very poor in communication skills. Today, GD is conducted in my college. i did'nt tell anything. then atlast i told one point, but that was also not effective. I am very fear about my carear. sir please tell me, wat i do to improve my communication skill and how to erase my fears. i hoped that you will give me a good solution .
by your hopeful friend
22nd September 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can u plzz upload Diebold aptitude papers.
31st October 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have cleared my ECE,B.Tech in this year,i got 79.92%,i have good command over electronics component but still i have no job in my hand,can u tell me what will i do..........
8th January 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

hi guys wat is the best platform to do mini and major projects (android,.net,java)?
23rd February 2013, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

sir if i placed core company i prepare apitude r not?
9th March 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

this is thivya. Persuing 3rd year ECE. I have cleared my backlog. Is there any way to get in to the core companies?
12th April 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i have passed my 10th class with 58% and complete my diploma in ece with 60% and now i want to take admission in b-tech. but i am confusse that, "am i eligible for core company with such parcentage", plz help me..then after ill decide to join b-tech plz ans as soon as possible
13th April 2013, 02:28 AM
tanmoy4uall

To get chance to do job in core company I don’t think any other course is required if you seriously want then go for Industrial Training and Vocational Training course but remember basic Eligibility criteria required by maximum private core companies -
1. minimum 60% marks in BE/B.tech/through academic carrier .
2. No backlogs .
3. Year gap not more than one year .

They generally recruits in three steps - Aptitude test , HR interview and Technical interview .
Now the question of technical interviews depends on the type of company .
For the companies like -Airtel ,Nokia , Idea etc you need to be stronger on analog and digital electronics and Telecommunication.For the companies like - HP , DELL, HCL etc you need to be stronger in analog , digital,power electronics .So it depend on the pattern of those companies .So I will suggest you when you are going to face any interview , get all the information from the official website of that company and prepare yourself on those subjects that means every subject in important.These are enough to get jobs in the core company like sail,bhel,gail,ongc,jto,bsnl,mtnl,reliance,idea and other mobile network company.

Best of Luck.
28th June 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am nisha and i am completed b.tech with 67% am not get any placement i am knowledge of my electronic subject please suggest me is any course i have to do and how can i get placed .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?