30th June 2011, 06:02 PM
deepika sajwan

Information about bachelor of mass communication course? Eligibility criteria for the course?

kindly provide me some information about the bachelor of mass com course.
please tell me all the detail which require for that and eligibility etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  4. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  5. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  8. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  9. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  10. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  11. What can I do after passing 12th in Arts?
  12. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  13. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  14. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course? -- [New]
  15. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  16. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  17. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
1st July 2011, 01:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about bachelor of mass communication course? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepika sajwan View Post
kindly provide me some information about the bachelor of mass com course.
please tell me all the detail which require for that and eligibility etc.
dear friend,

Bachelor of Mass Media or BMC is a three year full time degree programme. BMM is considered as one of the most sought after and ambitious courses.

Eligibility for Bachelor of Mass communication:-

Students successfully completing their H.S.C. examination with a minimum of 50 percent marks in the field of Science, Arts or Commerce are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Mass communication course.

the entrance test has been divided into three parts - written test, group discussion and personal interview.

all the best.
27th November 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about bachelor of mass communication course? Eligibility criteria for the course?

can you please tell me how the entrance exam of symboi
insitute of bmm conducted?
And the exact summary of entrance exam!
17th December 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

i also want to apply for this course..so may i know the admission month means when can one apply and what for diploma(polytechnic students) holders who had not done their H.S.C
22nd March 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I too wana go 4 bmc...so cn u jst help me vit all the imfrmatns lyk..abt colleges in mumbai,entrance exam, and for journalisn which course is better its bmm or bmc.!?plz kindly help me vit d infrmtn..
13th July 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is maths required do to BMM?
11th May 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i am from mpc background is it possible for me to domass com if yes what are the entrence exams do i need to write and what is the procedure to get in to it???
12th May 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am from mpc background is it possible for me to domass com if yes what are the entrence exams do i need to write and what is the procedure to get in to it???
Students aspiring for Bachelors/ Masters in journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
12th May 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is maths required do to BMM?
media students should read: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924.
4th July 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can student from Diploma Engineering - Mechanical background join this course? is it allowed? can please reply urgently>>>>>
25th July 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I can read for mass comm BA when I complete this course then job conferm?
26th July 2013, 03:41 PM
maruthidevi

dear friend,

Bachelor of Mass Media or BMC is a three year full time degree programme. BMM is considered as one of the most sought after and ambitious courses.

Eligibility for Bachelor of Mass communication:-

Students successfully completing their H.S.C. examination with a minimum of 50 percent marks in the field of Science, Arts or Commerce are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Mass communication course.

the entrance test has been divided into three parts - written test, group discussion and personal interview.

all the best.
22nd September 2017, 11:18 AM
sapphire1

Mass communication is a bachelor degree course of 3 years. As in this digital world, an increasing number of Television and radio with this mass communication has a great scope.

This course opens opportunities in Journalism, Public relation, and advertisement as their career.

Eligibility for Mass Media:

For undergraduate course, one should have 12th from a recognized board.
For post graduation course, Candidates should have graduated from a recognized university, Bachelor in mass media will preferable.

Here are some Job Prospects:

Public Relations Officer
Sound Mixer and Sound Recorder
Producer
Special Correspondent
TV Correspondent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?