4th November 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic requirements of a student to do masters(automobile) in Germany?

what is are basic requirement of the student wants do masters in automobile in Germany?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  2. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?
  3. What are the basic requirements of a student to do masters(automobile) in Germany?
  4. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  5. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  7. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  9. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  11. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  12. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  13. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  14. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  15. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  16. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  18. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
12th June 2012, 06:39 PM
ne moham

Default Re: What are the basic requirements of a student to do masters(automobile) in Germany?

you should done your graduation in any recognised university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?