9th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?

Friends,
I am in MBBS 2nd year and I want to know
can I get any scholarship which can aid
the burden of my fees?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any scope for getting scholarship while pursuing 2nd year of my MBBS?
  2. How can I get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?
  3. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  4. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship pursuing 2nd year MBBS after scoring 69.16%
  6. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  7. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  8. Scholarship for 2nd year mbbs?
  9. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year with backlog in Pharmacology?
  11. Scholarship for 2nd year MBBS course for upcoming year?
  12. What might be the reason for not getting scholarship?
  13. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  15. Can I get scholarship now pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course having scored 91% in 12th class with Commerce stream?
  16. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get a scholarship during 2nd year of MBBS in Government College?
  18. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
11th April 2015, 02:31 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?

Some of the colleges offers good scholarship plans to their students. So my suggestion to you is that you should have to consult with in your college.

In my knowledge some colleges provide a scholarship to their students if they score at least 60 percent or more marks in their exam.

So if you want to get the scholarship then you have to work hard with full of your dedication and score the marks constraint for the scholarship.
12th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Lightbulb Re: Can I get scholarship if pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am in MBBS 2nd year and I want to know
can I get any scholarship which can aid
the burden of my fees?
Please reply to me asap.

Yes, you can get scholarship in the 2nd year of your MBBS degree. What you need to do is to present all the official documents of your college along with your educational documents and the personal documents in front of the bank. And after that all the formalities will be done from the bank side only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?