18th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can students get admission in NIT on the basis of IIT JEE rank?

can students get addmission in NIT on the bases of iitjee rank?

25th June 2012, 11:38 AM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Can students get admission in NIT on the basis of IIT JEE rank?

Dear friend i want to tell you that IIT JEE entrance exam is for getting admission in the 7 IITs throughout the country in B.Tech and a Handful of Other renowned college. So if you want to take admission in B.tech through IIT JEE in NIT on the basis of IIT JEE you can't because for getting admission in NITs you have to appear in the AIEEE entrance exam. But one thing that i want to tell you is that NITs are one of the finest colleges in India so you need to score good marks in the AIEEE and get a good rank. But sorry again to tell you that IIT rank won't help you go into the NIT. So best of luck with AIEEE if you only want to go in the NIT.
21st July 2012, 08:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Surely not, because for getting admission in NIT you will have to appear for AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam).

IIT-JEE exam is conducted jointly by IITs every year from which students get admission in IITs.
AIEEE is conducted by CBSE every year from which students get admission in NITs, IIITs, and other deemed universities.

So, better for you to appear for AIEEE. Then only, you will get admission in NITs.
17th July 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 20000 rank(AIR) in iitjee main and 3600 state rank (Andhra Pradesh). I coming under open Category. can i get any NIT admission in any south india nit colleges please.

Regards

k.n.charya
2nd February 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to get in nit.I coming up in obc category.How much mark should i acquire in jee main 2014 for this
24th September 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir my name,ahraz ...and,i genral catagary,srudent ..how,much,marks,prefare,so can, get nit,college .......so,sir plz,tell me .....how,much,marks,..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?