4th December 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the best career path after completing B.Tech in Bioinformatics?

I am a girl (22yrs old), I have completed my B.Tech degree in Bio-informatics (2017 passed out), Which is the best career path for me? Can you please answer me back with the complete information on the same? Hope will get the answer.

5th December 2017, 08:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best career path after completing B.Tech in Bioinformatics?

Career options after completing in Bioinformatics:-

Bio - Statistics

Bio - Mechanics

Data - Base Programmer

Cheminformatician

Pharmacogenetician

Pharmacogdnomics

Research Scientist

Marketing Department

Technical Support

System Analyst

Network Administrator.
5th December 2017, 08:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best career path after completing B.Tech in Bioinformatics?

After B.Tech in Bioinformatics there is lots of scope:-

First, you can do higher study like master degree and ph.d.

Second, you may go to the research line to do research on this.

Third, you may join as a junior assistant under any research scholar.

Fourth, you may join in company for job.

IBM is a leading company which recruit bioinformatics student. Also so many company recruit bioinformatics students those are making computer for biological research work. It is very good topic now a days. There is lots of opportunities in foreign.
5th December 2017, 10:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After pursuing B.Tech in Bio Informatics, you can get jobs in sectors like biotechnology, pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences, research institutions, hospitals and healthcare companies.

There you will have to work with researchers and scientists and create data algorithms.

Most of Bio Informatics graduates are placed in reputed Pharmaceutical companies like Cipla, Ranbaxy. So, you must apply for jobs in Pharmaceutical companies.
6th December 2017, 07:13 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Bioinformatics plays important role in biomedical research. It having interesting and demanding career. After completion of your B.Tech (Bioinformatics), You can find the jobs in various sectors such as Biomedical, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Hospitals, Research and NGOs etc.

Job Profiles In Bioinformatics
- Database Programmer
- Bioinformatics Software Developer
- Research Scientist
- Science Technician
- Content Developer
- Network Analyst
- Computational Biologist
- Professor

Top Recruiters
- Reliance
- Wipro
- TCS
- Satyam
- Ranbaxy
- IBM Life Sciences
- Biscon
- Torrent Pharmaceutical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?