30th November 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Delhi University for MA Political Science course in 2018?

Procedure to get admission in Delhi University for MA Political Science course in 2018? Can you please provide me with the step by step process which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting to get the response. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. Eligibility and basic education requirements to study BA Political Science from Delhi University?
  4. Admission procedure to study M.A. in Political Science at Delhi University for B.A.LLB student?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  6. How many marks needed in political science degree to take admission in MA in Guwahati University for next year 2018?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. When the notification of Delhi University MSc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be released? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57 percent marks in MA?
  10. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  12. Marks required in B.A. for admission in Arts Hindi and Political science at Delhi University?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Delhi University being a MA(Political Science) correspondence student?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University?
  16. When the application form of London School of Economics and Political Science will be out? Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Master in Economics?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow to study PhD in Political Science?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Cambridge to study PhD in Political Science?
4th December 2017, 06:52 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi University for MA Political Science course in 2018?

If you want to take admission in the Delhi University for MA course then you have to apply for the Postgraduate Entrance exam organised by Delhi University each year for the admission to the postgraduates Courses. The important dates are mentioned below...

Start of online registration: 4th Week of April.
Last Date of filling Application: 4th Week of May 2018.
Exam Date(probable) : In the last week of June.
Notification for Admission: 4th Week of June 2018
Results: July first Week.

You can Apply for the PG admission entrance exam online Here
6th December 2017, 08:15 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi University for MA Political Science course in 2018?

Delhi University offers the course M.A.(Political Science). For admission, You will have to apply online on DU's online admission portal. 50% of total intake seats will be filled direct based on merit for students of Delhi University. Other remain 50% seats will be filled through entrance exam score for students other than Delhi University.

Application Procedure
- Go to DU's Registration Portal.
- Create your account by clicking "Registration Here".
- Fill the application details along with course for which you are applying.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit your application.

Tentative Dates of PG Admission In DU
- Online Registration Starts : April, 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration : May, 2018
- Download Hall Ticket : May, 2018
- Entrance Exam : May/June, 2018
- Result Declaration : July, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?