5th September 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the best step after completing B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech

i am percussing my b.tech fourth year. which is the best step as forward after b.tech is that Ms or MBA?

14th February 2016, 09:25 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the best step after completing B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech

MS & MBA both are best for future after B.Tech. You need to appear for GATE entrance exam to get admitted in MBA or MS.

If you want to be a functional expert and need technical immersion, do the MS.

If you have the skills, or are comfortable picking them up yourself, or want to be on the 'business side' working around the analytics function, do the MBA.
15th February 2016, 03:37 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the best step after completing B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech

Definitely I will prefer you to go for the M.tech for your higher studies if you have completed your B.tech.
Because B.tech is a technical course at graduate level and M.tech is Master level technical course.

So both are interlinked with each other.After B.tech if any candidates are doing M.tech then he will get a lots of benefits in his/her
Future.

Both MBA and M.tech are the master degree courses.
But there are huge difference between these two courses.Both have their own importance as well as values.
MBA means master in business studies whereas M.tech stands master in technology.Both the courses can be done only after getting graduations or its equivalents degree. But your interest is to work as a leader or as an employ in Company then you should go for the MBA,after completing MBA you will become head of your team.
Your duty will be of vigilance.

Some of the exams to get admissions in MBA colleges are listed as below :

CAT,XAT,SNAT,MAT,GMAT.etc....

Some of the good college in which you can take admission after Cracking the above exams are :

1 Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
2 Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
3 Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
4 Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
5 Institute of Rural Management Anand
6 Xaviers Labour Relation Institue Jamshedpur
7 Management Development Institute Gurgaon
8 Indian Institute of Management Indore
9 S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai
10 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi

Also you can go for the IAS preparation. IAS means Indian administrative services,it is one of the most reputed and powerful job in India.
It comes under civil services and the selected candidates will have to work for the Indian govt.

THE Eligibility for The IAS officer is :

1-The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this exam is a bachelor degree in any stream.

2-The minimum eligible age for general candidate is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.

Hence the choice is yours and you can choose as per your interest only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?