7th July 2010, 05:48 PM
Sunny Kerketta

OCP course after MCA to get good jibs in IT?

I have done my M.C.A from BIT Mesra, Ranchi with 70% on may 2009. In this time i am searching for job. Now i want to do OCP course for getting job easliy.
Is it right decision to do OCP for my futher career.Suggest me what should i do for getting good job in IT sector.

9th July 2010, 01:57 PM
Hitha Nanjappa

Default Re: OCP course after MCA to get good jibs in IT?

I would like to suggest to those people who do not have experience and who think that they can find a job on the basis of OCP that it can happen but just don't rely on it. Keep trying different things and then OCP will help you to identify yourself as a knowledgeable person among the fresh starters. Please keep in mind that doing OCP is rewarding but it is expensive and it requires a lot of dedication and hard work. So if you are not sponsored by your employee or new to Oracle get ready to spend some money.
10th July 2010, 07:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Sunny,
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) course is definitely a better option after MCA. The course will give you opportuninty to work with big firms. OCP is all about complicated programming which is required by the large firms and professionals other than OCP doesn't fits into such job.
The course basically deals with internet application and have good prospect after MCA. It will help you in accelerating your career and will open up many option in India as well as in US and other international market.
10th July 2010, 06:03 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: OCP course after MCA to get good jibs in IT?

Hi,

Yes. Your decision is good. Taking Oracle certification surely adds up to your CV. Professionals with Oracle certification will obviously have an edge over Competitors. You being a fresher, It is highly advisable to take some certifications.

Also take consideration on your interpersonal skills, Language proficiency, People management, Attitude and appearence to get placed in an IT firm earlier. All I mentioned here is very important to clear the personality test in the IT industry. So do well.

All the Best.
11th July 2010, 12:47 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend
in the time of recession it is not eassy to get job easily...so you have to do lots of courses.like

1..net.
2.sap.
3.j2ee.
4.j2me.
this courses will help you to get a job easily...

you can also do osp course.but currently it is not valueable in market...

all the best..........
11th July 2010, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable After McA for long term career, I.T field is very volatile..
12th July 2010, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

CCNA is better option for futher carrer after M.C.A
11th August 2010, 04:11 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Yes definitely it will be helpful to you if you take up the OCP course.

Oracle Certification course is a necessary professional course for software people.

These days database programming has become so important and every organization needs operator in database based SQL server or Oracle server.

Big professional business and management farms require database and SQL technical persons to handle the great deal of data entries.

It will certainly add something essential in your CV and boost up your skills in database sector.

So undoubtedly it is beneficial for you and you should take up this course.

Good luck!
1st September 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year MCA student.I am in a village.I want to get a job in IT field.I am interested in .NET.What are the job opportunities available for me?
19th September 2010, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

now i am in mca 2 year and very confuse about to choose which course is suitable for me to get a good jab.
somebody says that to do m-tech after mca is a better choice but personaly i am interested in job.so plz tell me which is better for me.

reply me this in my id. "[email protected]"
11th October 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

now i m doing mca from ignou at this time i m confuse which course i should do for get good jod and earn more than 15000. my poblem is that i m not intrusted in programming.
pls reply me in my id "[email protected]"
22nd November 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

what are AICTE norms for getting job as faculty in B.Sc computer and MCA college?
14th March 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

after ocp how catch a good job
25th April 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello Guys,
First THing About OCP certification...you need to decide...what you actually want to do..? you want to go for..Database Admin Track or Developer Track...then ..think abt OCP and all...most important thing is that...dnt consider OCP as a JOB gaining stair..that..you can easily climb...and will get the job...PLzz..Focus..and about doing different diff. certifications..its always..good to be certified..but when ?? when you have lots of time in your hand...and try to master any language...but..ekdum hardcore ...knowledge...lo...

For OCP certification...first you need to clear the Oracle Certified Associate Exam(OCA)..then only you can go for OCP...
4th July 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi This Is Rupin i wanna know that Is OCP certification better or IBM mainframe for a good career after MCA
8th July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i hv done my MCA from distance education.i want 2 know that f there is any problem with distance education.
24th January 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done MCA from IGNOU. Now I want to do specializatin..There are two things in my mind..CCNA or OCP. Which one is better for me? [email protected]
9th August 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing btech from rajasthan technical university.i have only 60% aggregate percentage in btech.is ocp certification is benificial for me to be placed in a company??
shubham gupta
15th June 2021, 01:34 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

I would like to suggest to those people who do not have experience and who think that they can find a job on the basis of OCP that it can happen but just don't rely on it. Keep trying different things and then OCP will help you to identify yourself as a knowledgeable person among the fresh starters. Please keep in mind that doing OCP is rewarding but it is expensive and it requires a lot of dedication and hard work. So if you are not sponsored by your employee or new to Oracle get ready to spend some money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?