2nd August 2012, 05:55 PM
inayat111

What is better between B.Com from Sikkim Manipal University and Yashvantrao Chavan Mukt Vidyapith

which is better to doing degree b.com from sikkim manipal university or yashvantrao chavan mukt vidyapith?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. How to do m.A from Yashwantrao Mukt Vidyapith Mumbai
  4. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  7. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  8. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  9. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  11. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  13. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  15. How can I apply for CBI post after completing my graduation? I am pursuing B.Com 1st year from Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  16. How may I do Distance B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Is Sikkim Manipal University eligible for MPSC exam?
  18. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
6th May 2015, 09:34 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is better between B.Com from Sikkim Manipal University and Yashvantrao Chavan Mukt Vidyapith

>> For B.com study its your choice that where you are going to study but some things in every institute should be checked where you are going for your study for your secure career that the staff and infrastructure of collage.

>> If the staff for every subject is available then the study is better and the qualification of the collage staff is also an important aspect in this direction.

>> A well qualified staff guide well and a good infrastructure of collage provide the flexibility and other facilities for students as Hostel facility or transportation.

>> The better the management of collage better will be the education system as today every system run on a better management and who have better management is on high level and have a reputation in others.

If all these occurs then the collage is best to you and you have to choose only that where you find all these.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?