8th September 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience

I am in doubt bcoz i am having only 10 yrs of teaching experience but i am having good academic record UG:78% PG:83%. I am interested to join in software industry. pls tel me the minimum requirements

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience? -- [New]
  2. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  3. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  4. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  5. Which software course is good for me after having 9 years of banking experience with MBA Marketing? How to get a job in software industry?
  6. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  7. Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry
  8. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is MBA after B,E worth it? How to apply for the job? How to enter as a trainee initially?
  10. If I did my 12th 8 years back and if I have 3 years experience in service industry(IT) then how can I go in software line?
  11. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  12. Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?
  13. Can I join B.Ed correspondence program through IGNOU without having any teaching experience?
  14. What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?
  15. Should an engineer do MBA if he's not interested in Software Industry jobs? Which streams, colleges and universities to prefer?
  16. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  18. Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%
7th December 2012, 11:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience

Software programmer should have excellent skills in programming languages. If you are interested in networking field, then practical skills in the area is mandatory. It is better for you to continue in teaching field in high designated positions. Or you need to pursue some short term software courses to make you competent to work in software field. Your priority should be to gain experience so for this you may need to compromise on the position and the perks offered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?