11th November 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

What can I choose for Microbiology to fufill the NET exam application

To fulfil net exam apllication what i choose for micro biology

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in microbiology without NET exam?
  2. What to do after BSc Microbiology?
  3. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  4. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  5. Can I apply for CSIR NET Exam being a PG student in Medical Microbiology? Which subjects should I choose for this Exam?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology? -- [New]
  7. Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and books available in marketing? Coaching classes in Pune?
  8. What subject should I choose in UGC NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Chances of getting questions from previous year?
  9. Which subject to choose in Nayab Mamlatdar Exam if I am a Microbiology Graduate?
  10. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
  11. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  12. Which topic should I choose for my research in PhD Microbiology?
  13. In NET Exam is it necessary to choose same subject as in PG (Post Graduation)?
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. M.Sc in biochemistry or M.Sc microbiology? what's better?
  16. Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?
  17. Which subject should I choose for NET/SET exam? I have completed PG in MCM
  18. Should I choose Microbiology or Biochemistry?
30th December 2012, 10:59 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I choose for Microbiology to fufill the NET exam application

You have to give the CSIR-NET exams
You have to choose the Subject LIFE SCIENCES.
The Specialization that should be chosen by you should be Microbiology
The Code for this subject is 306

Last CSIR-NET exam was held on 23rd December 2012

Eligibilty for this exam is Post Graduation Pass with Minimum 55% marks
You post Graduation should be in the subject in which you want to give the exams.

You can apply for the Junior Research Fellowships, if your age is below 28 years
If you get through JRF, the monthly stipend is Rs 16000 per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?