22nd January 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after 12th to get good job and settle in life? How is MBA?

I'm financial poor after 12th which course help me to get a good job to settle my future is MBA is good Course by this course what kind of job will get?

22nd January 2016, 07:55 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th to get good job and settle in life? How is MBA?

Yes. MBA is very nice field for you to make a career & bright future. In MBA , You will have great career opportunities in Banking , Finance , System Management , Investment Field , Education , Marketing & Sales etc.

Education Qualification For MBA
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.You also require to qualify the entrance exam for MBA admission.

MBA Entrance Exams
- CAT
- MAT
- XAT
- CMAT
- Other University Level MBA Entrance

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA)
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DIRL)
- Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VRC)

CAT Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam : 180 minutes.
- QA and VRC will have 34 questions each, and DILR will have 32 questions.
- Each correct answer is awarded 3 marks & 1 nagative mark for each wrong answer.
- No marks are given or deducted for un-attempted questions.
23rd January 2016, 12:35 AM
kantraman

Default Re: What can I do after 12th to get good job and settle in life? How is MBA?

If you complete your 12th with PCM then you may get good job in Army, Airforce and Navy in technical trade. Beside thisyou may also get clerk job in various departments after 12th.But if you want to do MBA then on the basis of MBA you may also get the PO job in various bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?