26th August 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Civil Engineer can get a job in America to settle there?

Hi.. I am Dhanya, a civil engineering student from India.. I am thinking to settle in America.. So I need a job there... Shall I get a job there according to my qualification ? Or I need to take any other degree from there for getting a job ? Please kindly reply for my question .. Thank you

3rd November 2015, 01:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil Engineer can get a job in America to settle there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.. I am Dhanya, a civil engineering student from India.. I am thinking to settle in America.. So I need a job there... Shall I get a job there according to my qualification ? Or I need to take any other degree from there for getting a job ? Please kindly reply for my question .. Thank you

You have to work and gain some experience in India before you go to USA.

The experience in the field may increase your opportunities for the job in US.

You have to check for the vacancies in your field through internet or through your friends and relatives in America.

You can also approach a job consultant for the same.

They guide you what to do, for a job in USA and about the visa formalities.

The easiest way will be go for studies in USA, get a job after your studies and settle there.

Being a engineering graduate you can do MS or MBA in America.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?