7th April 2012, 04:23 PM
suurabhi

How to get a Job with good salary package being a candidate having completed MBA and PGHRM courses and working as HR?

i am 40 yrs having education of MBA, presently working as HR having degree of PGHRM. but not getting any settle job with good package.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  2. What would be the salary package given by company for candidates who have completed PLC courses?
  3. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  4. Should I opt to study MBA in HR being a BCA graduate and working as a Sales Executive? Can I get good salary? -- [New]
  5. Which Private Jobs is best suitable for my Profile having completed BE in CSE and MBA in Marketing and working as Development Officer in LIC?
  6. How to do MBA if my financial status is bad? I have completed B.Tech with 87.5% in ECE
  7. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  8. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  9. Which course is best Arts or Commerce?
  10. Which courses will help me to get a good Job being a candidate having completed B.Com with 66% and going to complete M.Com?
  11. Which parttime courses can I opt so that I can gain an increase in my salary package?
  12. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
  13. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is a good salary package after passing 12th with PCM?
  15. Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for
  16. Companies offering recruitment to MBA-HR candidate? Starting salary for MBA-HR candidate?
  17. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  18. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
24th July 2012, 08:34 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a Job with good salary package being a candidate having completed MBA and PGHRM courses and working as HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suurabhi View Post
i am 40 yrs having education of MBA, presently working as HR having degree of PGHRM. but not getting any settle job with good package.
You have mentioned that you are presently working as a HR. Though you are looking for a permanent job! Permanency does not come with degrees. It comes with performance, particularly in private and public sectors. For this you need to work with dedication. Gone are the days when you had to work hard to get recognition. Now, is the time to work smart. If you want to work hard, then better work on wages. It means you need to complete your deputed assignments with perfection, efficiency and on or before time. This will make you distinct even in a crowd, and fetch you recognition.

however, as a breather i would like to remind you that each and every company- private, public and government, has a HR department. Consequently, it provides a lot of opportunity for HR professional. You can post your CV in job portals. If possible and if you get opportunities then try to work for MNC's and Opportune 500 companies. But, then again you need to perform.

Permanency in a job suits more with government sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?